[MlMt] MailMate crash followed by partial start

Wed Mar 16 16:00:42 EDT 2022

On 16 Mar 2022, at 17:42, Raza Rizvi wrote:

> One minute I am working away in MailMate when it crashes.
>
> I restarted it and the dock icon shows the message count but no
> further windows.

That sounds very strange, but maybe easier to debug by direct email.
Write me via “Help > Send Feedback” (if that works).

You can also see if the most recent test release works any better:
[MailMate_r5876.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5876.tbz)

> The console log shows a batch of "UNIX error exception: 17" and some
> "CSSMERR_DL_DATASTORE_DOESNOT_EXIST" messages against MailMate, and
> previous conversations indicate that the latter message can appear for
> Keychain Access held items but I can see nothing obvious incorrect or
> duplicated or missing.

I *think* it should be more along the lines of an entire keychain being
broken/missing.