[MlMt] Lines not wrapped in viewer

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Thu Jun 30 21:38:08 EDT 2022

Hi Henry,

Thanks for trying to be helpful. In this case, the messages are HTML.
Actually, they are multipart/alternative with a text/HTML and a
text/plain body part. If I switch the MM viewer preferences to plain
text, I can see the message.

Mailmate's "View ->HTML source" shows what appears to be a
digested/interpreted version of the raw message. The bug may be in an
HTML viewer or pre-processor that MM uses.

--Randall