[MlMt] Lines not wrapped in viewer

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Jun 30 05:38:10 EDT 2022

Randall,

FWIW, I have seen this in messages on another app (Mail) on an iPad. I
suspect that the original message was composed on a different device
than the one it is viewed on. For example message composed on a 80
char/line device and hard wrapped. Opened on a narrower device like an
iPhone in a less powerful app, this condition can occur.

MM is smart enough to wrap to the window size by default. There is a
double-click setting in Viewer to open a message in a new window. Would
this help if it were changed (Preferences>Viewer)?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.