[MlMt] Lines not wrapped in viewer

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jun 22 09:50:36 EDT 2022

Randall,

I haven’t seen this wrapping issue in r5898 on  any of my received
messages. However, I do remember seeing the same in Mail (Apple’s
app). I use a similar display layout - sidebar and two view (the View
menu  says it’s a Layout set for Preview at right, displaying html
body parts).

My settings (Preferences>General) leaves the following UNCHECKED:
* Messages Folder>Indexed for Finder, Spotlight.
* Messages Folder>Custom location.
* Custom Key Bindings>Enable.

My settings in Composer are as shown [in the screen shot linked
here](https://www.dropbox.com/s/y48b6knhtdzf2z1/M-M%20Composer%20Prefs_Screen%20Shot%202022-06-22%20at%2009.44.23.png?dl=0).
.
Today, I upgraded to r5899 and will report back on the changes you
related on your following message shortly.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.