[MlMt] Change the From address for some emails automatically

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Jun 7 16:20:04 EDT 2022

Leo,

I use this infrequently and do so manually when needed. I have two ideas
for you in a general sense that might do what you want.

If you do this regularly, seems like a good idea to try to automate a
setting. For your example as you explained, you want incoming mail to
one source address selected for this response in a scripted way to a
different address.

So, I would approach in one way: all responses to email incoming from
those accounts that you select would be tagged for response from a
different source account address.

Another way that occurs to me, can you set a different SMTP account as a
sending email for ALL sending. I’m not sure this is what you want. I
use a different service account on several of my business accounts and
that works rather well with commercial accounts that are not OAUTH
based.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -