[MlMt] Change the From address for some emails automatically

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Tue Jun 7 09:26:09 EDT 2022

Hi all

For Mail which I receive from certain email addresses I want all my replies come from another email address.

Example
Say, I own the two email addresses Leo at yahoo.com and Leo at gmail.com (and have them both in MailMate). Now I receive an email to the address Leo at yahoo.com, but when I reply I want the email to have as From address Leo at gmail.com.

Can I achieve this somehow?

Many thanks,
Leo