[MlMt] r5907 and Group Address completion

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Jul 24 08:04:43 EDT 2022

Hi Edward,

So I take it from your note that you make a group mail from Contacts and
save it in MailMate (r5907). How is this done. The help menu speaks to
using Contacts or other app to select the group, then send selected
contacts to MailMate. Is this (or any alternate selections) then saved
as your group?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -