[MlMt] r5907 and Group Address completion

Tue Jul 26 05:47:28 EDT 2022

On 22 Jul 2022, at 18:12, Glenn P. Parker wrote:

> I have also noticed some odd behavior with address group completion. For me, a particular group of 10 addresses gets doubled (the entire group is repeated) every time.
> However, a larger group of about 15 or so consistently expands correctly.

I'd just like to confirm that some issues with groups are still unresolved. Anyone with a simple reproducible case which can be shared with me is welcome to write me off list. Ideally, two contacts in a single group which misbehaves in any way. It must be with the latest test release (since some bugs have been fixed). Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to get the latest test release.