[MlMt] Font options - Underline missing

Pete Resnick resnick at episteme.net
Sat Jul 9 19:29:50 EDT 2022

Most style guides note that underline and italic are interchangeable;
underline is meant for use in writing or on a typewriter where italic is
not available. Many are insistent that they are never to both appear in
the same document. For what it's worth.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best