[MlMt] Font options - Underline missing

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Jul 8 12:16:00 EDT 2022

John,

Thanks for that info and explanation.

I thought something had changed (new versions, updates to Markdown,
etc.). I’m not desperate for Underline, just that it’s always been
missing, thought there were options, but no. I use that function only
occasionally.

FYI, if already rendered in a supporting app (Mail) the quality is
displayed and sent by MM.

Other non-mail Mac apps are not HTML based and do have those options.
That said, I can see why coding to HTML is needed for email.

FYI, I found a workaround for [Markdown,
here](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44840416/how-to-make-a-word-underline-in-markdown).
Also noted, a different Markdown is likely incompatible with M-M
(Markdown-it.js) and does support it.