[MlMt] MM not fetching mail from charter.net

Mark Gerber markgerber at charter.net
Wed Jul 6 13:44:46 EDT 2022

A question regarding collecting email from server (this happens, for the
most part, with my charter.net account):

If I view my mail in a browser or in Mail on either iOS or MacOS (12.4),
I can see several emails there that I cannot see in MailMate 1.13.2
(5673). That is, it might be several hours after receiving an email that
MailMate finally syncs those emails. In the meantime, many other emails
sent to that account will be synced and visible in MailMate. So, while I
might have 30 emails received in MailMate between, say, 8:00–10:00 AM,
there might be 7 or 8 received during that time and are not synced until
much later in the afternoon.

Manually syncing does not retrieve those messages, either. Is there
anything else I can do?

Mark

**Mark**
GERBER STUDIO