[MlMt] MM not fetching mail from charter.net

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jul 6 14:17:07 EDT 2022

Mark,

Have you tried upgrading your version on MM? The current version is 1.14
and there are test Builds up to r5902. Since you are using a current
MacOS, I see no reason you shouldn’t upgrade to the latest release at
least. The Test builds available incorporate some new functionality
features as well.

In my case, I’m on the latest Test Build (1.14 r5902) and have no
problem getting all mail on my 8 accounts. I do not use charter.net
though.

You may also want to look into junk filtering in case you are using any
of those features. In my case again, I use a drone machine to filter all
my accounts and run it on Mail and use SpamSieve for filtering.

Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -