[MlMt] Keystroke combination that seem to work for me in MM Build 5670+

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:44:31 EST 2022

On 22 Feb 2022, at 21:20, Henry Seiden wrote:

> * ⌘ +SHIFT+”U” = mark as read

Shown as the key-equivalent for Message -> Mark Unread

> * ⌘ + right click mouse= select or deselect (highlight) a
> non-contiguous message(s).

I don't see this with right-click (I see a context menu). Did you mean
left-click? If so, this sounds like Standard MacOS selection behavior

> * Shift+right click = select a contiguous group of messages starting
> from the top, click the first one, then go the bottom of a contiguous
> group and then do this to select them all.

Again, I don't see this with right-click (I see a context menu). Did you
mean left-click? If so, this also sounds like standard MacOS selection
behavior

> * All text based substitutions you may have in MacOS. Like the ⌘ CMD
> key, ⌥ OPT keys.
> * Fractions, superscripts, Universal charactersets if enabled in your
> system settings.

Given that these are bog-standard MacOS, I'm not sure why Benny should
document them in MailMate's documentation. But I'm perfectly willing to
believe that I've misunderstood something.

-- Steve