[MlMt] Keystroke combination that seem to work for me in MM Build 5670+

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Feb 22 21:20:38 EST 2022

I found these keystroke combos that seem to work on my machine without
any alteration in MM. Maybe we should start a list of them to see if
they are “universal” for all or use the list to build up something
for Benny to put in his help docs?

Anyway, I think these are supported system level (Finder) keystrokes.
Some may need to be enabled in the System Preferences and when enabled
there, seem to work OK in MM:
* ⌘ +SHIFT+”U” = mark as read
* ⌘ + right click mouse= select or deselect (highlight) a
non-contiguous message(s).
* Shift+right click = select a contiguous group of messages starting
from the top, click the first one, then go the bottom of a contiguous
group and then do this to select them all.
* All text based substitutions you may have in MacOS. Like the ⌘ CMD
key, ⌥ OPT keys.
* Fractions, superscripts, Universal charactersets if enabled in your
system settings.

Got any more?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden