[MlMt] Keystroke combination that seem to work for me in MM Build 5670+

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:24:40 EST 2022

On 23 Feb 2022, at 12:44, Steve Burling wrote:

>   - āŒ˜ +SHIFT+ā€Uā€ = mark as read
>
> Shown as the key-equivalent for Message -> Mark Unread

I'm sorry; I should have been more careful here -- the keystroke is a
toggle, and what it does is dependent on the state of the selected
message. Whatever the read/unread state is cmd-shift-u will change it to
the opposite state.

I don't remember what the keystroke does if you have multiple messages
selected with a mix of states.

-- Steve