[MlMt] Auto-typo

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Feb 19 06:31:04 EST 2022

Trying in MM… UID did  (the CAP typed term is NOT auto-corrected, the lower case is auto-corrected as shown. Maybe that is why some run across the anomaly and some do not?

The other option stated by commenters is to turn off correction completely in MM, from it’s default setting. I’m considering which to do. There are other spelling corrections I have noted but do not have handy to share with you.

If MM relies entirely on Apple’s correction as it appears and other apps have their own table or do not rely on Apple at all, could this be  why? I do not know how to check on spelling auto-correction in other apps. So I guess my question is do other app relay on their own lookup table for spelling correction or some combination of processes or what?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden

Techworks Pro Co.
E: info<at>techworkspro<dot>com