[MlMt] Auto-typo

Julian Thomas jtjtjtjt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:49:25 EST 2022

> On Feb 18, 2022, at 16:52, Randall Gellens <mailmate at randy.pensive.org> wrote:
>
> Running MailMate 5869 on MacOS 12, the composer auto-typos, e.g., changing “uid” to “did”. Is this a MailMate thing or a MacOS thing?

I very much suspect it’s MacOS. You can try this:

System Preferences - Keyboard - Text - add an entry to replace uid with uid.

hth

—
jt - jt at jt-mj.net

The perfection of a clock is not to go fast, but to be accurate. -Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargue

Julian Thomas
jtjtjtjt at gmail.com

‌As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practise or neglect to practise the primary duties of justice and humanity. - William Henry Seward‌
‌