[MlMt] Attachment download notifications

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:33:08 EST 2022

Sigh, never mind.  My MM notification preferences were not as I
reported.  Things are in fact working as expected.

It would be nice to be able to control the attachment download
notification separately from other MM notifications.  If that's
possible, I don't see how.  If not, consider this a feature request. :-)

Thanks.

-Eric