[MlMt] URL no longer displays when hovering over a link [works in greyed out active window]

Gavan Schneider list.mm.gavan at pendari.org
Fri Dec 30 07:10:48 EST 2022

On 30 Dec 2022, at 23:00, Henry Seiden wrote:

> HA! To summarize, in this build with M1 Apple silicon and Ventura 13.1, for this version and possibly earlier, we have a bug in MM that is is repeatable always but in weird conditions we may not have previously duplicated (Try to confirm, please), perhaps unintended to the functionality of window selection.

Confirmed, mostly, I think, kinda — definitely weird, not sure I am getting e sequence worked out. The URL flashes at the bottom as advertised… once white, once red. Stays stuck, so does not respond to hover over another URL, and resets when I leave the message, ie., back to baseline when I reopen the message. And yes repeating: Apple/M1 Ventura 13.1; MM 5933

Regards

Gavan Schneider
——
Gavan Schneider, Sodwalls, NSW, Australia
— H. L. Mencken, 1920