[MlMt] URL no longer displays when hovering over a link [works in greyed out active window]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Dec 30 07:17:02 EST 2022

Gavin,

Tested it here without even opening a message in the inbox, just
toggling and hovering from a message in this list. Clearly different
things happening here. At best it’s an unintended feature at worst, a
bug.

You guys decide. I’m leaving it for others to pursue. When further
updates occur (Test Builds, Beta) will try to test for it, now that I
know how to duplicate the issue and report back.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.