[MlMt] Sending address no longer in "From" dropdown when composing

Dibson T Hoffweiler dibson at hoffweiler.com
Sat Aug 13 21:15:40 EDT 2022

I solved the issue.

I looked through Application support and found the Identities.plist file.  The ‘emailAddresses’ field for the account was empty.  I hadn’t touched the file before, so I’m not sure what happened there.  I set the field to the address and it is now available to choose and correctly set based upon context of recipient.

Regards,
Dibson T