[MlMt] Sending address no longer in "From" dropdown when composing

Mon Aug 15 15:08:57 EDT 2022

On 14 Aug 2022, at 3:15, Dibson T Hoffweiler wrote:

> I solved the issue.
>
> I looked through Application support and found the Identities.plist file.  The ‘emailAddresses’ field for the account was empty.  I hadn’t touched the file before, so I’m not sure what happened there.  I set the field to the address and it is now available to choose and correctly set based upon context of recipient.

The crash did happen when opening the From popup and likely because the above had been cleared. But the clearing of this value would probably have happened at some other point, e.g., when editing the IMAP account settings (possibly to change something else). Let me know if this happens again and/or you figure out what triggered it.