[MlMt] Sending address no longer in "From" dropdown when composing

Dibson T Hoffweiler dibson at hoffweiler.com
Fri Aug 12 14:31:16 EDT 2022

Hi again everyone-

I was composing an email and it crashed hard - just disappeared from the
screen, no beachball.  I believe it crashed when it was choosing a
different “From” account based on context of whom I was sending the
message to.  An error report should have been sent with this email
address (dibson at hoffweiler.com) connected to it.

When I reopened Mailmate to rewrite the email, the account I wished to
send from (the one that would have been chosen based on context) is not
listed in the “From” dropdown.  The account source is still there,
and it still receives email.

Then, I downgraded from Mailmate Version 1.14 (5908) to Version 1.13.2
(5673).  It didn’t fix the issue.

In Preferences > Composer, the options for “New Message: Default
account is:” include the missing email account.  When I choose it,
“From” defaults to a different account.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Dibson