[MlMt] remove text from incoming/outgoing emails

Martin Dege mdege at pratt.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:02:11 EDT 2022

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your message. This is however not about pratt.edu (where I
don’t have this probelm); I am aware that I can use a free personal
email account to avoid this issue (thanks, though) as I understand that
these inserts are added purposefully on the server level (it’s a
microsoft thing most of the time and it’s mostly done by
administrators who believe that such messages increase security).
I want to purposefully remove them from incoming messages. That was my
question. - so I don’t have to remove them every time something is
forwarded.

cheers,

martin