[MlMt] remove text from incoming/outgoing emails

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Apr 22 10:28:48 EDT 2022

Hi Martin,

Looks like the message was purposely placed in the body of messages at
the server level, for a reason.

Seems to me that they want to discourage use of their servers,
Pratt.edu, for non-company uses, heavily filtering both incoming and
outgoing messages, hence the attachments to both the IMAP and SMTP
sides.

IMO, this could be solved by using a personal (free) account and/or a
discussion with your server admins.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -