[MlMt] GPG Encryption + Signing

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Apr 24 17:04:08 EDT 2022

Hey Stephan,

Funny, but I get the same message in Mailmate on this message, even
though it seems I can read (all of) the contents?!?
Your message shows the following banners at top, which says, “OpenPGP
unable to locate the command (gpg) needed…” (in red background)
And the banner below that, “Verifying OpenPGP message signature…”
(on a yellow background).

Are these clues to what you are seeing?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden