[MlMt] GPG Encryption + Signing

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Sun Apr 24 16:27:48 EDT 2022

Hi,

I have some trouble using the GPG encryption support in MailMate. I'll try to explain:
I created an encrypted email, sent it to me and tried to decrypt it on iOS using different mechanisms, iPGMail and CanaryMail - both worked fine.

I tried the same with an encrypted and signed Email and both tools told me, the signature could not be verified... Mailmate itself tells, all the signature is valid.

Does anybody have the same issue and/or some solution? It is not really pressing, but I'd like to use encryption / signature more often if possible...

Cheers,

Stephan