[MlMt] GPG Encryption + Signing

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Sun Apr 24 17:08:15 EDT 2022

Hi Henry,

in your case, the GPG-Support seems not to be installed on your mac. You need to install GPGSuite for GPG to work.
if it works, the banner should be green with the text: `OpenPGP: This message is trusted to have been signed by the sender (EMAIL).`

So, unfortunately, your error is not related to mine. In my case, MailMate always shows the correct banner. But other Mail-Clients with PGP/GPG-Support show the signature to be false or invalid.

Cheers,

Stephan