[MlMt] Mailmate 1.13.2 freezing on Monterey 12.3.1 Macbook Pro M1 Max

Tue Apr 19 13:47:09 EDT 2022

On 19 Apr 2022, at 16:51, Ken Pope wrote:

> Tried submitting a ticket but when I composed the ticket and submitted it, it said marked as spam and the contents had disappeared.  I’m on an unlucky streak here.  :)

I've revived the ticket and replied. I'm afraid the ticket system still marks about 50% of incoming tickets/comments as spam, but I'm hoping this will get better again over time (it all started with a lighthouse system issue marking everything as spam). I've now cleaned up the “spam folder”. Ironically, there was no real spam in there (most of it is usually spam).

In any case: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to get the latest test release.