[MlMt] Mailmate 1.13.2 freezing on Monterey 12.3.1 Macbook Pro M1 Max

Ken Pope ken at kenpope.com
Tue Apr 19 10:51:23 EDT 2022

Several days ago Mailmate 1.13.2 started freezing on Monterey 12.3.1
running on Macbook Pro M1 Max (16 inch, 2021), memory 64GB.

Freezes widely variable but sometimes as often as every 5-10 minutes.
Freezes don’t resolve with time; only fix is to force quit and
restart.

Have tried shutting down the computer and restarting but doesn’t help.

Tried submitting a ticket but when I composed the ticket and submitted
it, it said marked as spam and the contents had disappeared.  I’m on
an unlucky streak here.  :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ken