[MlMt] How to set the default font when viewing messages I receive?

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Wed Apr 20 16:29:37 EDT 2022

How do I set the font used when viewing a received HTML message which
does not have any `font-family` specified?

For example, [this email](https://send.strangecode.com/f/MrWw9p5B.txt),
when viewing the HTML part, displays in what appears to be Times Roman
(which I assume is the default font for WebKit). If I switch to the text
part of the email, it correctly displays in the font I selected in
“View” → “Choose Font” (SF Pro).

Usually HTML emails come with a `font-family` specified, in which case
that font is used. I understand why it might be difficult to override
the font in this case, but would that be possible too?

Thanks,
Quinn