[MlMt] Disabling auto-switching of sender From: address?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Sep 9 18:08:47 EDT 2021

I learned (trained myself) to first enter TO and then adjust FROM if
needed. I actually like the fact that MM adjust the FROM based on the
TO. In my case, it gets it right most of the time and I have a dozen
FROM addresses, each for a different purpose. It seems that last used
FROM for a given TO is usually given a preference.