[MlMt] Disabling auto-switching of sender From: address?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Fri Sep 10 04:04:20 EDT 2021

On 10 Sep 2021, at 0:08, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I learned (trained myself) to first enter TO and then adjust FROM if needed. I actually like the fact that MM adjust the FROM based on the TO. In my case, it gets it right most of the time and I have a dozen FROM addresses, each for a different purpose. It seems that last used FROM for a given TO is usually given a preference.

Generally works for me, too. I think the bigger problem is sending to contacts with multiple addresses: I keep including SWMBO's private e-mail address in some business correspondence.

But I think you can disable the behaviour in the settings: New Messsage: Default Account.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Waldlehne 23