[MlMt] Plain text theme

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Fri Nov 19 10:04:01 EST 2021

Philip Paeps wrote (at 7:35 PM on Thursday, Nov 18, 2021):

> If you look at a message with quoted replies, you'll see subtle differences in how the quoted text is shown.  Different colours for different levels of quoting, a vertical bar down the margin,...
>
> I think this also affects the styling applied to outgoing HTML emails, if you send those.

Thank you, Philip! that's exactly right--the primary (only?) difference is in how quoted replies are shaded. For reference, here's how it seems to work with plain text email:

Standard: Shades of gray
Simple: Blue for first level, green for older levels
Classic: Shades of blue
Apple Mail: Different color for each level

John