[MlMt] Plain text theme

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Thu Nov 18 22:35:39 EST 2021

On 2021-11-18 23:32:19 (+0800), John Cooper wrote:
> MailMate Preferences' View pane lets you choose between the following
> themes for plain text emails:
>
> - Standard
> - Simple
> - Classic
> - Apple Mail
>
> With a plain text email message selected in my Inbox, I've cycled
> through the first three, restarting MailMate each time. But I don't
> see a difference in the message.
>
> Does anyone know how these work?

If you look at a message with quoted replies, you'll see subtle
differences in how the quoted text is shown.  Different colours for
different levels of quoting, a vertical bar down the margin,...

I think this also affects the styling applied to outgoing HTML emails,
if you send those.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps