[MlMt] How can I tell MM to NOT retrieve mail?

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:09:12 EDT 2021

Benny

This conversation reminded me - I would absolutely love a 'mode' for
MailMate that would allow me to _send_ email but _NOT_ receive email.

For example, today is a U.S. holiday, and so I am trying NOT to check my
email, but I am _sending_ some emails for things that are happening
tomorrow, later in the week, etc.

I used to use MailSmith as a "send only" email client, but it was 32-bit
only, and I have not found another email app that can do it well.

~ Tj