[MlMt] How can I tell MM to NOT retrieve mail?

Jo rocklily at comcast.net
Thu May 27 14:40:28 EDT 2021

On 27 May 2021, at 11:10, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> That would be the same as selecting the account under Sources and then
> use “Mailbox ▸ Take Offline”. But again, your sent messages
> won't be uploaded to the IMAP account --  although that might not be a
> problem if it's Gmail or some other service which makes its own copy
> of sent messages in the IMAP account when using SMTP.

Thanks - I guess that wouldn't be so bad. They'd still show up for me
here. (it's not gmail, it's our own domain) I'll do that - just take it
offline.

of course what would be BEST would be if I could just make QuickBooks
start working for me again in the email sending dept. ;-)

--
Jo

All power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat though.
                    ..... George Carlin