[MlMt] BusyCal bundle not working

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 09:50:54 EDT 2021

Dear Sam,

   Just popping here to let you know that on my side the BusyCal
bundle works. I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.6, so maybe the problem is
caused because of macOS 11...

Are you sure you have selected a message before action the menu item? I
mean, on my side it works when I have a message selected and have the
focus, if not, then nothing happens.

Best,

--
Guillaume