[MlMt] BusyCal bundle not working

Sun May 23 09:40:16 EDT 2021

On 22 May 2021, at 0:05, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> When I select Commands > BusyCal > Create Event…, nothing happens.
>
> I’m running MailMate r5798 and BusyCal 3.12.6.1 on macOS 11.3.1. This might have started when I upgraded to Big Sur.
>
> I could’ve sworn I saw this come across the mailing list a few months ago, but I can’t find it in my archive so here we go. Maybe it had something to do with permissions?

I believe BusyCal support is based on a URL scheme. I haven't tested it in a while though (not installed on my machine right now). The URL scheme is described [here](https://support.busymac.com/help/70621-url-handler). You can try to see if it works when you do it in a Terminal window similar to this:

	open "busycalevent://new/..."

If that doesn't work then it won't work when MailMate tries it either.