[MlMt] Junk and Not Junk

Fri May 14 09:19:02 EDT 2021

On 6 May 2021, at 18:36, Martin S Taylor wrote:

> Well it *is* on my mail server, obviously. But isn't 'Junk' and 'Not Junk' just two sides of the same flag? How can both be ticked at the same time?

It's technically possible because that's how IMAP keywords work. For the record, whenever MailMate marks something as junk or not junk (or moves an email in/out of the junk mailbox) then it also tries to clean up the most common junk/not junk keywords in order to only have 1 enabled.

There have been attempts to standardize how this works, but I don't think it was ever completed.