[MlMt] Apply rule to sent messages?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Sat Mar 27 11:42:28 EDT 2021

I think that a smart mailbox is actually simpler to handle and more
reliable besides being more aligned with IMAP. The smart mailbox can
check incoming and outgoing mailboxes for mails that have any recipient
or sender be the specified email address (or more). Basically, the exact
conditions, Andrew, that you set up for your rule except that applied
for a smart mailbox with INBOX and SENT as source mailboxes. No need to
actually move physical messages.