[MlMt] hover over link to view it?

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:07:58 EDT 2021

Before deleting your preferences at `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/` I would backup those files. As a workaround myself I
often simply change the name of the directory in the Application Support
directory so the application doesn't see it. Ex: Change "MailMate"
directory to "MailMate-backup"

As for the icons missing in the preferences. I think I saw this
behaviour when I briefly tested the MailMate beta. I then moved back to
the standard version and everything is fine there. I'll have a look
later and see if it's still the case, but myself I'm on the standard
version: Version 1.13.2 (5673)

Best,

--
Guillaume