[MlMt] hover over link to view it?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:50:56 EDT 2021

Sounds like there might be corruption in the application's internal
resources on your system.  Have you tried the "nuclear" option?  Delete
the app, as well as the entire contents of your ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/ directory (saving any manual customizations you might
have made in there), and re-install.

I expect you'll lose things like any smart mailboxes you have
configured, tags you have applied to messages (depending if your IMAP
server supports preserving client-side MAP keywords), etc.  Perhaps
others have tricks to preserve those...

-Eric