[MlMt] Skull đź’€ emoji in the From header

Topher Buck mailmate at trbk.xyz
Sun Jan 31 17:20:59 EST 2021

IMHO, that would not be a desirable change. That emoji (is it the
[cyclone emoji](https://emojipedia.org/cyclone/)?) looks so much like
the at sign (@) that I’m not sure most users would perceive the
difference. I think the whole point is to make the difference
very—possibly even comically—obvious.

Apologies if I’m being obtuse here. I suppose that if the emoji were
displayed as an image (e.g., 🌀) rather than a text character, it
might work. But this seems to me like a case of “if it ain’t broke,
don’t fix it”.

Guillaume’s suggestion to make this feature customizable is nice, but
I’d prefer that Benny spend his time on more important enhancements.

/topher