[MlMt] Skull πŸ’€ emoji in the From header

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:36:41 EST 2021

Thanks Glenn!

Β Β Β I won't disable the feature, but I'm also in favour to change the
skull head to something else. I was also thinking yesterday that a οΌ
emoji would be better, but I'm not sure it would be visible enough, so
I'll be in favour to make it customizable so anyone can choose their
preferred one or maybe a red οΌ  would be great!

Best,

--
Guillaume