[MlMt] Any catastrophic issues with 2.0 Beta on Big Sur?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Feb 17 12:15:46 EST 2021

On 17 Feb 2021, at 11:26, Robert Wall wrote:

> I'm still having the "rules don't work" problem I posted about, and
> I'm considering just trying the 2.0 release. I really need rules to be
> functioning, and I don't want to switch mail clients.
>
> Is there any reason to *not* try 2.0 on Big Sur?

See https://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2020-December/013478.html for
Benny's statement on this.

In summary: Despite the versioning, the "2.0 BETA" version is actually
substantially behind the 1.x release series, particularly for BigSur,
and will not be getting any more updates.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire