[MlMt] Messages marked as “read” in Version 1.14 (5757)

Thu Feb 18 06:51:40 EST 2021

I have MailMate setup with the preview pane hidden. Though I really like
the idea, I’ve never used a preview pane in any mail app for one
reason: It marks messages as read when they’re *selected*, and not
when I *read* them.

In the latest version of MailMate, disabling the preview pane doesn’t
help. Whenever I have a message open (in a separate window, obviously)
and I delete it or move it with ⌥⌘T, the next message in the list is
selected **and marked as read**, even though it’s never been opened or
previewed.

I haven’t seen anyone else mention this. Is it just me? It’s
creating a lot of work, going back and marking things unread.

Thanks!

--
Rob McBroom