[MlMt] Sending markdown or HTML email via emate?

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:20:13 EST 2021

Is there any way to send formatted email with emate? It
could be markdown. I'd contemplate adding a Content-Type header
line to send HTML, but it looks as if MailMate is already generating
such a header, which surprised me—given that I'm sending plaintext
email, I was not expecting to see multipart/alternative with an HTML
variant—must be the combination of composer options I have set.
(I also just learned that I can use ⌘-I and ⌘-B when composing
email…)