[MlMt] Removing email from Blacklist

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Feb 10 09:47:37 EST 2021

On 10 Feb 2021, at 15:42, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> Yes it would seem Benny is somewhat overworked…
>
> For the documentation what about a Wiki ? I’d be happy to contribute
> a few pages (although I know for fact I am very much underusing MM).

I think it would nowadays probably be best to use something like
Markdown, which would give us versioning that could be tied into the
software releases, and we should all be at least somewhat familiar with.
I think there are services that are happy to host documentation like
this – I use Read The Docs for my Python projects – but I understand
other services are available GitHub pages? But my experience is limited.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a