[MlMt] Copy/paste word in mailmate

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:01:11 EST 2021

Hi,

  Thanks for confirming it's working! So it may be a bug on my
MailMate version (using the 5673) or because of my os version (macOS
Mojave 10.14.6).

And yes, there are good chances it asks to give permission to
"Accessibility" since I'm using AppleScript to simulate user’s actions
(ex: paste the clipboard content or keypress the clipboard content)

Best,

--
Guillaume